The KPR2000 is a feature-rich Keypad and proximity card reader access controller. This reader is simple to install and has a sleek appearance. This keypad has a secure and vandal-resistant enclosure with a gray powder coated finish, creating an upscale and stylish appearance. Cool blue backlighting of the keys assures day or night visibility making it an excellent choice for both residential and commercial applications.
The KPR2000 supports a maximum of 2,000 users in multiple access configurations (Card Only, Card or 4 to 8 Digit PIN, or Card + PIN). This keypad also supports industry standard 26-bit Wiegand proximity card format, but can also be programmed to communicate with 26-34-bit Wiegand input/control devices.
Install the KPR2000 on a LiftMaster® pedestal and pair it with a LiftMaster® gate or commercial door operator for a superior total entry control solution.
- Stand-alone or Wiegand pass-through
- 2,000 users maximum: card, PIN, card and PIN
- Multi-color LED status display and backlit keypad
- Advanced programming features including block enrollment and adjustable relay output time
- 10 panic card/PIN access codes (opens the entry and sets the alarm), also includes anti-tamper alarm
- Integrated alarm buzzer & output
- One programmable relay output
- Latch made to hold door/gate open
- Program cards included for rapid programming