Rite-Way Fencing Inc. is Canada’s Largest fencing company and has been serving clients throughout Western Canada for over 30 years. With 13 branches in BC, AB, SK and ONT, We provide fencing for all sorts of projects from residential to commercial and even institutional. As a fence manufacture of high quality chain-link fencing products to suit any need of any size of project.
We are currently seeking an equipment operator for our large project division. Duties and responsibilities are as follows:
Equipment operator must have experienced in operating a variety of equipment which may include: Mini excavator, loader, track hoe, front end loader, skid steer and telehandler.
Operator is required to have experience in a variety of tasks which may include: fine grading and finishing; landscaping; sloping and banking; back filling; ditching; excavating; rough grading; sub-grade excavating; sub-grade rolling; trenching; material handling; slope grooming, post hole auguring, pile installation (both concrete and screw piles) and snow removal.
Experience and Knowledge Required
- Equipment Operator Trade Certification or list of references
- valid driver’s license – class 1, air brake or “G” endorsement
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience operating equipment
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, maps, drawings, and specifications
- Physically fit with strong stamina
- Basic measurement and calculation skills
- Ability to follow safe working procedures
- Excellent observation skills and a strong attention to detail
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to work both independently with little supervision, and as part of a team
- Speak, read, and write English
- Various locations including both residential and commercial fence construction sites
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs and be a good physically fit
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Work near heavy equipment and other vehicles on a regular basis
- Work outdoors in various conditions including heat and humidity, rain, dust, noise, and cold
- Work flexible hours including occasional weekend work
While interest from all applicants is appreciated, we regret that we will only be able to contact qualified candidates. Email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote Equipment Operator in the subject line.